29th July 2014
Photo reblogged from The Clearly Dope with 3,821 notes
I’d be happy to sign a petition if you have one.
This guy knows what’s up.
26th July 2014
Link reblogged from M. Latimer-Ridley with 1 note
When an infamous criminal is unleashed from his prison, it has consequences for everyone in Carwick. Temperance Levinthal in particular…
Temperance is satisfied with her ordinary life. Dealing with her eccentric, childlike parents is all the excitement she needs. That changes when Alastair Byron returns home.
After a failed matchmaking attempt by her father, sparks fly between her and Alastair-just not the good kind.
They are forced together though, when they are implicated in a grisly murder. Their search for the truth leads them to a secret world beneath Carwick, filled with werewolves, wizards and other magical faey.
However, uncovering the truth is far more dangerous than they’d ever imagined.
There are secrets within secrets.
Even Alastair may be more than he seems…
New chapters every Wednesday!
24th July 2014
Photo reblogged from Tastefully Offensive on Tumblr with 5,231 notes
Still waiting for this option. [x]
5th July 2014
Photoset reblogged from Epic Reads with 2,500 notes
"Book Nerd" Tea Light Sample Pack from Frostbeard Studio.
The “Book Nerd” Sample Pack offers six different tea light testers of our Book Lovers’ Candles. These candles are completely original scents inspired by the smell of nerdy books, their settings and characters.
- Shire - Oakmoss, clover, aloe, and a hint of pipe tobacco. Refreshing and earthy.
- Don’t Panic (Fresh Towel) - Fresh linen and green tea. Soothing and refreshing.
- Winterfell - Pine tree and firewood. The perfect cozy, Winter fragrance.
- Mockingjay - Scotch pine and cinnamon. Warm and woodsy.
- Cliffs of Insanity - Sea mist fragrance oil and Caribbean teakwood.
- Sassenach - Lavender, thyme and basil. Refreshing herbal mix.
Buy yours here!